1980 Canaventure Boat
Damage due to mechanical failure
- Sold Winning Bid: $500.00 CAD
- 1 Bid(s) View Bid History
- Make Canaventure
- Model Mercruiser
- Serial Number ZS185188M80G
- Physical Location Halfmoon Bay, BC
- Documentation Included in Sale Salvage Bill of Sale ONLY!
- Status Salvage
- Documentation Availability Documentation included in the sale is limited to ONLY that described above and will be forwarded from insurers to the successful buyer within 6 weeks of sale completion business hours.
- Included Equipment Any personal effects as may be shown in photographs is EXCLUDED from this sale. Included equipment is limited to that described below
- Item # 947785
- End Date
- Start Date
Oil line came free, water damaged engine, engine seized.
Boat comes with 1979 Mercury Inboard Motor 170hp.
Branding is Repairable.
Trailer is not included; the salvage buyer will need to arrange pickup with the marina.
Any personal effects as may be shown in photographs are excluded from this sale.
No additional information is available for this listing.
Additional damages not listed or pictured may be present.
Sold As Is, Where Is, with no warranty or representation made with respect to condition of the item or its various components.
Anti Snipe Auction
Any bids placed within the last 3 minutes of the auction end-time results in a three minute extension of the auction.
Terms of Sale
Upon Insurance Company approval a request for funding will be sent to the high bidder via email. Full payment, via wire transfer, is required within 72 hours of the invoice date. All bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be permanently removed from buyers list. This item is offered AS IS WHERE IS and the Buyer is solely responsible for all logistics, transportation, loading, and associated costs. Item must be picked up no later than 3 business days after release information is received. No adjustments will be made for any discrepancies. Any goods that have not been picked up within 14 days after the scheduled pickup date will be deemed ABANDONED, and after such period, the buyer will forfeit all rights to the abandoned goods and any money paid for such goods. Please bid accordingly.