2017 Jeanneau NC9 Cruiser 32’ (Piccolo)
Damage is the result of fire
- Sold Winning Bid: $89,200.00 CAD
- 158 Bid(s) View Bid History
- Make Jeanneau
- Model NC9 Cruiser
- Serial Number IRITL211617
- Physical Location North Vancouver
- Documentation Included in Sale Salvage Bill of Sale
- Documentation Availability Documentation included in the sale is limited to ONLY that described above and will be forwarded from insurers to the successful buyer within 6 weeks of sale completion.business hours.
- Included Equipment Any personal effects as may be shown in photographs is EXCLUDED from this sale. Included equipment is limited to that described below
- Item # 552882
- End Date
- Start Date
The vessel was damaged by heat and scorching on the port side only as a result of fire at a marina, the vessel to the port of this boat burned while this vessel suffered only melt and scorch damage to the port side only.
There is no damage to the vessel machinery, there is damage to radome, fiberglass, port side windows, canvas.
Engine: 2016 240hp Volvo Penta Inboard Diesel D4 mated to Volvo Penta duoprop drive
150 hours on engine and machinery.
Any personal effects as may be shown in photographs are excluded from this sale.
No additional information is available for this listing.
Additional damages not listed or pictured may be present.
Sold As Is, Where Is, with no warranty or representation made with respect to condition of the item or its various components.
Anti Snipe Auction
Any bids placed within the last 3 minutes of the auction end-time results in a three minute extension of the auction.
Terms of Sale
Upon Insurance Company approval a request for funding will be sent to the high bidder via email. Full payment, via wire transfer, is required within 72 hours of the invoice date. All bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be permanently removed from buyers list. This item is offered AS IS WHERE IS and the Buyer is solely responsible for all logistics, transportation, loading, and associated costs. Item must be picked up no later than 3 business days after release information is received. No adjustments will be made for any discrepancies. Any goods that have not been picked up within 14 days after the scheduled pickup date will be deemed ABANDONED, and after such period, the buyer will forfeit all rights to the abandoned goods and any money paid for such goods. Please bid accordingly.