2012 Harley Davidson FLHTK Electra Glide
Damage is the result of a collision
- Sold Winning Bid: $5,321.00 CAD
- 89 Bid(s) View Bid History
- Make Harley Davidson
- Model FLHTK Electra Glide
- Serial Number 1HD1KEM18CB646764
- Physical Location Kelowna BC
- Documentation Included in Sale Salvage Bill of Sale- APV9T- Registration
- Documentation Availability Documentation included in the sale is limited to ONLY that described above and any other will be available directly to the salvage buyer by the adjuster. Documentation availability may be delayed for up to 6 weeks following completion of sale.
- Included Equipment Any personal effects as may be shown in photographs is EXCLUDED from this sale. Included equipment is limited to that described below
- Item # 532177
- End Date
- Start Date
The purchaser of this unit will be required to provide a valid business number at the completion of sale.
Please contact Verus Valuations if you have any questions or concerns about this requirement.
Damage is the result of a collision with extensive frame damage.
Additional damages not listed or pictured may be present.
Sold As Is, Where Is, with no warranty or representation made with respect to condition of the item or its various components.
Anti Snipe Auction
Any bids placed within the last 3 minutes of the auction end-time results in a three minute extension of the auction.
Terms of Sale
Upon Insurance Company approval a request for funding will be sent to the high bidder via email. Full payment, via wire transfer, is required within 72 hours of the invoice date. All bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be permanently removed from buyers list. This item is offered AS IS WHERE IS and the Buyer is solely responsible for all logistics, transportation, loading, and associated costs. Item must be picked up no later than 3 business days after release information is received. No adjustments will be made for any discrepancies. Any goods that have not been picked up within 14 days after the scheduled pickup date will be deemed ABANDONED, and after such period, the buyer will forfeit all rights to the abandoned goods and any money paid for such goods. Please bid accordingly.