2000 21' Campion Explorer.
Partially Submerged in Freshwater
- Sold Winning Bid: $8,429.00
- 88 Bid(s) View Bid History
- Make Campion
- Model Explorer
- Serial Number To be confirmed at time of sale completion
- Physical Location Lower Mainland
- Documentation Included in Sale Registration, APV9T, Salvage Bill of Sale
- Documentation Availability Documentation included in the sale is limited to ONLY that described above and will be available for pickup at Verus Valuations Ltd during regular business hours.
- Included Equipment Any personal effects as may be shown in photographs is EXCLUDED from this sale. Included equipment is limited to that described below
- Item # 358423
- End Date
- Start Date
2000 21’ Campion Explorer.
Volvo Penta 4.3 GI. Fuel injected - Duo-prop - Includes a 2007 Yamaha 8 HP.
EZ Loader tandem axle trailer is included.
Vessel took on water ¾ up the engine.
No water entered the engine, and the engine runs.
The outdrive input shaft is seized into the engine coupler.
Attempts to remove the outdrive have damaged the transom assembly bell housing as well as the outdrive upper gearcase housing.
Any & all personal belongings shown in photos are NOT included.
As Is, Where Is.