1998 32' Bayliner Avanti 3258
- Sold Winning Bid: $23,600.00 CAD
- 100 Bid(s) View Bid History
- Make Bayliner
- Model 1998 Avanti 3258
- Serial Number USDA01ERE798
- Physical Location Vancouver, BC
- Documentation Included in Sale Salvage Bill of Sale ONLY!
- Status Salvage
- Documentation Availability Documentation included in the sale is limited to ONLY that described above and will be forwarded from insurers to the successful buyer within 6 weeks of sale completion business hours.
- Included Equipment Any personal effects as may be shown in photographs is EXCLUDED from this sale. Included equipment is limited to that described below
- Item # 1042862
- End Date
- Start Date
Fiberglass command bridge cruiser was at the marine and got damaged by nearby fire .
It was only partially damaged, the buyer should be able to leave marina on its own power.
Twin Mercruiser 300 HP gasoline engines mated to Mercruiser stern drives.
2019 Mercury 383 Magnum Strokers.
The vessels stern was across the main wharf from the fire thus all damage has happened to the stern area.
Any personal effects as may be shown in photographs are excluded from this sale.
No additional information is available for this listing.
Additional damages not listed or pictured may be present.
Sold As Is, Where Is, with no warranty or representation made with respect to condition of the item or its various components.
Anti Snipe Auction
Any bids placed within the last 3 minutes of the auction end-time results in a three minute extension of the auction.
Terms of Sale
Upon Insurance Company approval a request for funding will be sent to the high bidder via email. Full payment, via wire transfer, is required within 72 hours of the invoice date. All bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be permanently removed from buyers list. This item is offered AS IS WHERE IS and the Buyer is solely responsible for all logistics, transportation, loading, and associated costs. Item must be picked up no later than 3 business days after release information is received. No adjustments will be made for any discrepancies. Any goods that have not been picked up within 14 days after the scheduled pickup date will be deemed ABANDONED, and after such period, the buyer will forfeit all rights to the abandoned goods and any money paid for such goods. Please bid accordingly.